Every parent strives to bring out the best in their children. We try our best to engage our little ones in creative and constructive play. However, there are times when we become busy in our own work and allow children to do what they like. Children become so easily bored with the innumerable toys and eventually end up watching TV or mobiles. They become so glued to the screens that it becomes difficult to take them off the screens. In situation like these, WondrBox comes to our rescue.
What is a WondrBox?
WondrBox is a thoughtfully designed monthly subscription box for kids. Each box contains 4 activities based on the concepts of Maths, English, Science and Art and Craft. Each box is based on a different theme. Along with the activities, there is a story book based on that theme.
The subscription boxes are designed according to different age groups of children:
1. World of Toddlers (Age 3-4)
2. The Curious Minds (Age 5-7)
3. The Little Explorers (Age 8-10)
4. Upcoming Conquerors ( Age 11+)
1) Children get bored of their toys and books too soon, with a monthly subscription of WondrBox, they can get new activities and books every month.
2) Toys and books are too expensive and gets easily dumped by kids. The WondrBox subscription is pocket friendly. Instead of buying numerous toys and books and dumping them, there is one box which contains everything.
3) The WondrBox subscription saves our time of going to various toy shops and searching for appropriate toys and books for our kids. It provides the activities and story books right at out door steps.
4) It takes care of the interest and learning level of the child. The boxes are designed according to different age groups. There are different activities in each box. The child can discover his or her interests through different activities.
5) It maintains the curiosity of the child. The monthly subscription means that the child will be waiting for the next box to see what is there inside. It is based on creative and fun learning which is sure to engage the kids in a constructive play. The science based activities are designed to raise a curious child.
My Views on WondrBox:
I received the world of toddlers WondrBox for my little cherub this month. The theme for this month is emotions. Kids of this age group are very small and cannot explain how they are feeling and what makes them feel that way. The activities are all based around that theme. There are flash cards to play with a game, art and craft activity, language building and reasoning based games. All these help a child in understanding the various emotions and identify with them.
My cherub was extremely happy to receive the box and got engaged in it for hours.
Where is it available from?
The subscription for the WondrBox can be taken from their official site: www.wondrbox.com